- Free accounts are limited to 1 per person.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username
- You may not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other MapLoco users.
- You may not use MapLoco.com for any illegal purpose
- You are solely responsible for any content you post to the site.
- You may not "spam" other members of the site.
- Your map must be visible on your page and must link back to Maploco.
- Only 1 map is allowed per page.
- Your map may not cause any degredation of the Maploco service.
- We may terminate our service or your account with our service at any time and without notice.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice.
- We may remove at our sole discretion any content at any time that we determine to be unlawful, libelous, offensive, etc.
This service is offered to those looking for personal visitor maps. If any of your maps uses excessive bandwidth we may delete the map from our servers with no prior notice and, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your account. All maps MUST link back to MapLoco.com
In the case of violation of our terms, we may share any and all information we hold on the user concerned with any interested 3rd parties.
We may suspend, cancel or delete your account or content you upload for any reason and without notice.
We provide NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regards to our service and assume no liability that may be incurred as a result of your use of this service.
Copyright InfringementWe accept notifications of alleged copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (The text of the act can be found at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/). Note that if you materially misrepresent a claim of copyright infringement you will be liable for damages (incuding costs and attorney fees -- see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/) We require the following information in order to respond to your request:
- Describe in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work is the code that appears on http://www.example.com/thecode.html)
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in #1. Include relevant URL's that will allow us to identify the work.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- Include the following statement "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law"
- Include the following statement "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notification (Type your full name to sign it electronically if submitted via email).
- Send the notification to our agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funny Pictures · Memes · Blogger Templates · Correlatr